So I have been trying to keep Thomas from taking a nap lately. You may think this sounds crazy but if he takes a nap he usually won't fall asleep until 10 pm or sometimes even later. We now have milk and cookies during Gregory's nap time. This tradition started when Thomas became obsessed with the movie Polar Express. He wants to have "milk and cookies, just like Santa". One day last week I gave him his milk and cookies and went upstairs to get Gregory. I came back to this sight: Thomas asleep with his milk and cookies on the table. He ended up sleeping for an hour until I woke him up. So I guess he does need a nap every once in a while. Although he didn't fall asleep until 10 pm!
2 comments:
that is too cute!
Hey man, this is a solid blog, don't stop.
Post a Comment